Saturday, March 31, 2012
Casual brand Giordano has unveiled a paparazzi-inspired pictorial featuring So Ji Sub and Shin Min Ah.
The actors were photographed at an airport, looking as if they were trying to board a plane in secret. The photos immediately captured public interest, as fans debated whether or not the couple was real.
So Ji Sub and Shin Min Ah pulled off the ‘secret lover’ look quite well with their subtle couple outfits. The overall effect was chic and stylish, and many netizens found themselves searching for Giordano’s latest catalogue.
2011 has left behind, 2012 already came. Have you any resolutions in this year? If you have long hair and one of your resolutions in 2012 is to have pixie haircut, you find the right place to visit here.
Why must pixies? phxies are the easiest hairstyle to care for and can be worn casually and formally or dressed up for special occasion. Not leaving your feminine side, pixies make you fresh looking, sexy and all out confident.
This year, pixie haircut has or is being worn by many celebrities, one of them is Emma Watson. You must know Emma, Hermione Granger in the Harry Potter film series.
Emma has had her pixie cut last year after finishing her last Harry Potter series. Sooner, she got the best hairstyle actress and the most searched hairstyle picture in Google during the end of 2011.
To have Emma Watson pixie cut is not as difficult as you think. Let your hairstylist read and follow the guideline below, you would be Emma Watson in your town :) Happy reading!
Thursday, March 29, 2012
(Blouse - Billabong, Zara blazer & heels, jeans old - similar here & here, 3.1 Phillip Lim Minute clutch, Asos spike stretch bracelet, also loving this one, A pendant albeitjewelry.com)
I would like to thank you for your continued support and for your wonderful emails. You words of encouragement mean the world to me and I just want to say again that if you have any questions, please feel free to shoot me an email:) I also want to take this opportunity to answer some of the more frequent questions.
1. I'm really not that tall:) I'm about 5.8. High heels are real miracle workers, huh:)
2. Yes, my friends borrow my clothes, shoes and bags all the time. I believe in sharing:)
3. I don't wear a lot of makeup. I hate foundation and never wear it, but I do like a bit of bronzer. I am a complete mascara and eye liner addict. YSL Noir Haute Densite mascara and Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel liner are my favorite ones.
4. Favorite cafe in LA is Urth Caffe Santa Monica. I recommend trying Green Tea Boba and cherry pie. And they make an amazing cup of coffee:)
5. Breakfast at Tiffany's is my favorite movie of all time. Audrey Hepburn is timeless.
6. I am a shoeaholic, I love shoes, I just can't help it! In fact I just bough a new pair today:)
7. I do exercise, I run and do Yoga. Started running a few years ago, and it was really hard at first, but now I'can't live without it.
8. If I wasn't a fashion blogger, I think I would love to be a fashion designer. I have a ton of sketch books at home full of ides for clothes, shoes and jewelry:)